The FTI Career Corner is a service provided by FTI for its members. The Career Corner acts as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of resumes and job postings for its members. FTI does not screen any content, communications, or information posted here. FTI does not endorse or approve any company or person listed in or accessed through the Career Corner. FTI makes no warranty or representation regarding the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of the information posted here. FTI reserves the right to terminate access or remove any resume or job posting that, in its sole judgment, violates applicable laws or is not in the best interests of FTI.
By accessing the Career Corner, all users of the FTI Career Corner (Users) hereby accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
- The FTI Career Corner is provided as a service to members. Any information posted by Users must be related to the purposes of FTI and the Career Corner.
- The Career Corner is to be used only by individuals interested in obtaining career information and finding jobs and by employers posting job openings. The Career Corner and the information contained within it may not be used by any person or company for solicitation, marketing, or other commercial purposes. The information provided here may not, in whole or in part, be reproduced, copied, downloaded, republished, sold, “scraped,” disseminated, entered into a computer database, used as part of or in connection with a mailing list, or otherwise utilized, in any form or manner or by any means, except for the User's individual, personal, and confidential use.
- Users are prohibited from posting incomplete, false, or inaccurate employment history or other biographical information.
- Users must abide by all local, state, and federal laws with regard to hiring and employment. Users are prohibited from posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership,” distributorship, or sales representative agency arrangement or other opportunity that requires an up-front or periodic payment or recruitment of other members, sub-distributors, or sub-agents.
- Users must exercise both common sense and courtesy and must not use the Career Corner to transmit defamatory, disparaging, obscene, or offensive materials or communications.
- Users are prohibited from uploading or distributing any information subject to trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights except with the express consent of the owner of the rights.
- Posted information will not be treated as confidential.
- The Career Corner may not be used to conduct any activities that may be illegal. For example, the Career Corner may not be used to encourage software infringement, spreading of computer viruses, breaking into private computer forums, gambling, or other crimes.
- The Career Corner may not be used in any way that violates FTI bylaws, policies, or procedures.
- Users of the Career Corner may provide their passwords to a third party only with the express prior written consent of FTI.
- Users must respect the security of the Career Corner and may not attempt to delete or revise material posted by any other User or to gain access to areas private to FTI or its members.
- USERS HEREBY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD FTI HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) RELATING TO ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THE USERS OR TO MATERIALS OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED BY USERS IN CONNECTION WITH THEIR USE OF THE CAREER CORNER.
FTI reserves the right to modify or change the rules of the Career Corner as it determines from time-to-time in the best interests of FTI, by posting here. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California irrespective of its choice of law rules.
Posted November 2021